Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Doctors vs. Obamacare

lol binders of women was such a nonissue. There are no whites who cling to their guns and religion in obamas binders either

Yet benghazi story gets buried so obama can get elected

Gotta have priorities i suppose

You can't tell a joke when you see one?

federal regulations on hydralic fracturing may crimp these plans eh?
time will tell

"The drilling process that has brought U.S. energy independence within reach faces renewed scrutiny from the Obama administration and an uncertain future in many states.

Oil and gas industry leaders remain enthusiastic yet cautious that hydraulic fracturing, commonly known as "fracking," will be fully embraced by the newly re-elected President Obama and state leaders.

Fracking is a controversial but highly successful practice that has unlocked massive amounts of fuel. Endorsements from Mr. Obama and state leaders would make fracking the cornerstone of U.S. energy policy for decades to come.

Industry leaders won't have to wait long for their first clue to what the future holds.

Next month, the Environmental Protection Agency is expected to release a draft of its long-awaited report on suspected links between water pollution and fracking, which uses huge amounts of water, combined with sand and chemical mixtures, to crack underground rock and release trapped oil and gas.

The completed EPA study won't be finished until 2014, but the draft will provide an early indication to which energy path the Obama administration will take in the next four years."
http://www.elp.com/news/2012/11/23/...bama-nl-epa-report-could-doom-its-future.html

i drove 120 miles a day, and my house is heated with petro, both of which have remained costly.
and neither of which run on sunbeams, unicorn farts, or winds..

federal regulations on hydralic fracturing may crimp these plans eh?
i drove 120 miles a day, and my house is heated with petro, both of which have remained costly.
and neither of which run on sunbeams, unicorn farts, or winds..

So, you're upset about some regulations that may or may not occur at some point in the future and the possible but nowhere near guaranteed effects they may or may not have on production?

The IEA came to the above conclusion like 2 weeks ago. Dont think much has changed since then.

I thought this would be good news. :confused:

Id bet $20 that any new regulations on fracking will be left to the states. A bunch of states are already in the process of deciding (or already have decided) what works for them, and I'd wager that trend will continue under Obama's second term.

So, you're upset about some regulations that may or may not occur at some point in the future and the possible but nowhere near guaranteed effects they may or may not have on production?

The IEA came to the above conclusion like 2 weeks ago. Dont think much has changed since then.

I thought this would be good news. :confused:

bro you were just celebrating usa oil production surpassing SA in 2020, i was demonstrating that it is not a foregone conclusion and will depend on numerous factors including regulation and ability to access.

bro you were just celebrating usa oil production surpassing SA in 2020, i was demonstrating that it is not a foregone conclusion and will depend on numerous factors including regulation and ability to access.

I get that - I just dont think anything major is going to get in the way. Methinks Obama can sacrifice some friends in the EPA in exchange for a bunch of domestic jobs + us on our way to energy independence. Good legacy to have.

I get that - I just dont think anything major is going to get in the way. Methinks Obama can sacrifice some friends in the EPA in exchange for a bunch of domestic jobs + us on our way to energy independence. Good legacy to have.

agreed it would a good legacy to have and would score points with me...time will tell

Top Bottom