Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Doctors vs. Obamacare

Love it...until they need an operation that's deemed as not an emergency or even critical. That knee replacement you "need" is really more of a want to them, so here's a pair of crutches for the next 8-12 months until they can see about getting you that knee.

By the time you get that knee replaced you need the other knee replaced which was previously fine, but you've been putting all that extra weight on it for the last year.

Oh and you've gained weight (fat) also because you couldn't work out as much or do cardio. Now the next year has gone by and you've got the second knee now and you've gained 100 lbs of fat. Now you're on meds for your high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and depression.

Everyone should be entitled to that.

I understand what your saying... But it is also insurances job to get out of paying for shit they don't want too

My country of Russia even has great healthcare

Hey good for you. If you like the poorly run and inefficient govt telling you when and where you can receive medical care then hats off to you. Take a look at the other govt run healthcare systems (Medicaid, Medicare) and you'll see it doesn't work for anyone involved (patients, providers, tax payers).

U_MAD03.jpg

Love it...until they need an operation that's deemed as not an emergency or even critical. That knee replacement you "need" is really more of a want to them, so here's a pair of crutches for the next 8-12 months until they can see about getting you that knee.

By the time you get that knee replaced you need the other knee replaced which was previously fine, but you've been putting all that extra weight on it for the last year.

Oh and you've gained weight (fat) also because you couldn't work out as much or do cardio. Now the next year has gone by and you've got the second knee now and you've gained 100 lbs of fat. Now you're on meds for your high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and depression.

Everyone should be entitled to that.

Has anyone said you can't pay to jump the queue?

How is the situation you describe any different from dealing with an insurance company?

And what does any of this have to do with Obamacare, which is not a socialized government health system?

There are so many other countries with universal health care an they all love it... Everyone should be entitled to health care.

Happens after every election.. teh haters and tin-foil wearing conspirathist crawl out of the woodwork.. they all evetually get over it.. Ted Nugent blew a gasket though..says he'll either be dead or in jail if Obama wins within the year or somethin like that..im still waiting for his results

lol @ Medicaid and medicare not being popular with patients.

Yeah, everyone loves to put shit on their credit card but I'm not keen on a BMV clerk telling me I have to go into hospice as opposed to chemotherapy because I'm just taxpaying livestock and Barry is the farmer. I pay for my own healthcare 100% out of pocket.

Google the term democide, in the 20th century over 200 million people have been murdered by their own governments, excluding wars; Government is the last place to look for a solution to a problem.

Java, I think you're a smart guy, and I don't really understand why you guys are against publich health system.

Could you give us a simple description of why you are against the public health?

I mean, something like:

1. It's expensive.
2. I'll have to pay more...

Java, I think you're a smart guy, and I don't really understand why you guys are against publich health system.

Could you give us a simple description of why you are against the public health?

I mean, something like:

1. It's expensive.
2. I'll have to pay more...

Not many coherent arguments against it (when looking at efficient and effective public/private hybrid systems in the world).

All you read is retarded rhetorical situations about how some guy's brother's friend's sister had to wait 8 months for someone to operate on an ingrown toenail.

Top Bottom