Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, what should I get (prohormones)

Priscoj

I used Muscletech Anotesten and Nortesten.....did NOTHING for me.

I wanna try this stuff one more time....what is agreed (or at least mostly) to be the best stuff that could actually work? Cause right now, i'm skeptical

I don't know jack about prohormones. From what I've seen on these boards they don't do too much. Some people I've talked to say they do. One thing I know though is Muscletech stuff SUCKS. The only one I've heard good stuff about is Hydroxycut, and it's an overpriced ECA. Go witha reputalbe brand. I've always found twinlabs to be good.

Mighty P said:
One thing I know though is Muscletech stuff SUCKS. The only one I've heard good stuff about is Hydroxycut, and it's an overpriced ECA. Go witha reputalbe brand. I've always found twinlabs to be good.

true, muscletech sucks!
Cell tach worked (very little, but still) nothing for money though, get plain mono or another creatine mix with dextrose.....i would not bother with prohormones..if u want hardcore, go for 'roids, i dont use either but, hey, your life!

The only products that may work for you in my opinion are...

Biotest...Androsol

Ergopharm...1-AD, Androspray (or Norandrospray).

There may be others but these products are by far the most popular and I believe these are your best chances for seeing some possible results...and if they don`t work you could alway add some Fina into the sprays....if you don`t have a problem with steroids that is. :)

1-AD

Hellowa ,

I'm using 1-AD from ergopharm for a while now . It's working good for me . But i advise you to eat with it ..Else you get some pain in your belly ..(stomach..nausea...good writen ?)

Idid some research what people think of it , i think 50 percent is pro and the rest is anti prohormones . But usually you see a tag like....you better buy some gear (?????)

What do people expect from a prohormone ? that it gets you big in 4 weeks ..?

I stick with 1-ad as long as i can afford it .3 weeks on , 1 week of .

grtz drmz

www.ucpzone.com
Netherlands
1-ad

XrX

Hey Bud,

Well I can understand your problem. One of my friends was in the very same predicament, until he tried this new suppliment called XrX. It is no different then any of your other pro-hormone suppliments except this has a far superior absorbtion factor. While most pills have only an absorbtion factor of 30-40% XRX has an absorbtion facto of above 80%! The reason it has such a high rate of return is because thsi pro-hormone is administored in the nose. It sprays a fine mist, that is immediatily absorbed into yoru blood stream. It completly skips the liver and stomach process!! The best thing about this drug is that it is only 24.00!! Yes, ONLY! :)

I will be buying more, and because of the cheap price you have absolutly nothign to lose. I went up considerabel in weight, and hopefully you will too!

Hindustan

Top Bottom