Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK phem,sassy,nats and others..Here I AM

smalls -- thanks darlin... hey hey.... come on now... i saw a couple of ur pics... i can say the same about u!! u look pretty :redhot: urself there girlie!!:D

NYM -- ur nothin but a lil slut.. yes a lil slut, not a whore... i will not "discipline u" so go find urself a new girl that will make u her bitch... i wont do it...:rolleyes:. LOVE ALWAYS-- ME:D . p.s... u know im playin w/ ya... ur an alright guy...notice the choice of words ive used here.. "alright" , LOL... laters--

Brickgirl Brickgirl Brickgirl -- ummmmm, what can i say. Ditto !:)

kbgirl,

Great pics.

One question though...not sure if I read it in a thread or not...but are you using AS's?

Im only saying that if you are...you shouldnt be, because if you cant acheive a body better than that (not being critical) without using any type of Steroids....you are not eating or training properly, or just not working at it hard enough.

Im not picking on you...and have nothing against people who use AS's....its just that so many people take an easy route.

JohnC

john c...

isn't it best to ask someone their history/goals etc before making such a critical remark? i'm not sure how you can make these remarks without knowing where she's come from and what her goals are...

btw, i know for a fact this girl works her ass off (and works two jobs and goes to school)... shit if that was me i'd be doing some other kinds of drugs :)

lets give a little more constructive critism eh?....

Top Bottom