Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finally got up and running on here!!

BigInk

want to start off saying this the first time I've ever joined a forum discussion board. Im constantly on here so fuck it might as well join! as far as me been hitting the iron for a decade, last 2 years started taking it competitively. Im pretty knowledgable with gear and diets so feel free to hit me up with some serious questions! no cocky* check the profile pic i kinda know a lil bit ;)

my stats:
5'11"
271 OFF SEASON 220 STAGE WEIGHT
26 yrs of age
-have run everything under the book high and low doses, multiple compounds (not gloating here) been doing that for 6 years now.
-I've put on 60lbs in one year (knowledge, hardwork, dedication will get you there along with the extra "help" ;) 25lbs of that i kept and was legit lean muscle.

ill be pretty active on here sharing what knowledge i have and posting pics along my journey!! hope y'all enjoy and show some love back!

good to have some more knowledge on here, looking good to man

Looking savage man. I'm new here as well, but hopefully I can learn some stuff and help others when I can. See you around!

Welcome everyone, just letting yall know if you make a post and sometime don't get a reply or the answer you need i'm just a pm away.

just another new comer looking to learn and grow. Thanks! For wanting to share your knowledge. Great gains man.

Last edited:
I'm 16 stone been training for 10 years.. Just going to start gear now, I've been looking into it for some time now but can't get the rite answers.. I've still loose skin round my chest and stomach all else is looking good, Wat do u recommend??

Top Bottom