Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok now heres a scenario what if chris's wife finds out about this meatup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a real dorky version of Big Brother. Someone needs to throw a tantrum and break a window!!

r

just because someone has a myspace profile that is not private does not make it right to link it here, where they havent given permission, especially if there are malicious intentions.

Malicious intent= intentional infliction of emotional distress, or the infliction of emotional distress??

So tell me who is going to be under emotional distress?

Dude not having your profile private then bitching when someone sees it or says something about it can be basically related to as if someone searched my posts here and then said something that I said or posted one of my attachments and me bitching about it..Myspace has a search function where all you gotta know is a name and a general location, you can see peoples profiles. The pic posted was none other than her default pic that everyone can see..

Would it have been better if the link to the myspace was posted instead of the pic? Or would that still have been wrong?

Malicious intent= intentional infliction of emotional distress, or the infliction of emotional distress??

So tell me who is going to be under emotional distress?

Dude not having your profile private then bitching when someone sees it or says something about it can be basically related to as if someone searched my posts here and then said something that I said or posted one of my attachments and me bitching about it..Myspace has a search function where all you gotta know is a name and a general location, you can see peoples profiles. The pic posted was none other than her default pic that everyone can see..

Would it have been better if the link to the myspace was posted instead of the pic? Or would that still have been wrong?

someone posted the pic? lmfao

Papers were filled out earlier this week, our shits been divided up, etc etc. Again, because it is nobody's business, I havent chosen to tell everyone this until now. It's still nobody's business, but I'm just making a point.

You are correct. None of your personal lives are any of our business.

Goodness knows I've gotten bitten in the ass pretty severely because I CHOSE to share SOME details of my personal life online. Since that time I have been defending my life...

I wish nothing but the best for both of you. There is no sin in seeking out a human connection for comfort and pleasure. You guys are essentially legally free to do as you please. Once the marital covenant has been broken by either party then BOTH parties are free to do as they wish.

Im just hopefully trying to save a marriage from damage beyond repair

lol you think so? weird. considering I wasnt hurt one bit when, 2weeks after i left, he was fucking whores from craigs list. lol in fact, i didnt give a crap.

that works? i thought it was a big joke. can i get lumburgs number please, he and i are going out on the internet-town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom