Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok now heres a scenario what if chris's wife finds out about this meatup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that Chris was married. However, being that they are both intelligent consenting adults I am fairly sure that they know what they are getting into.

And I don't recall either of them asking for anyone's input/opinion.

It took me nearly THREE FUCKING YEARS to procure the divorce from my ex. He broke our marital covenant and he didn't have to screw someone to do it. Once I kicked him out, WE WERE DONE.

I didn't know that Chris was married. However, being that they are both intelligent consenting adults I am fairly sure that they know what they are getting into.

And I don't recall either of them asking for anyone's input/opinion.

It took me nearly THREE FUCKING YEARS to procure the divorce from my ex. He broke our marital covenant and he didn't have to screw someone to do it. Once I kicked him out, WE WERE DONE.

You may be a tomato soup eater, but there's nothing in this post I can argue with. K to you.

Smurf is your kid gonna witness all this?If so he or she may be scarred with these images for life PLEASE THINK OF YOUR CHILD!!

You may be a tomato soup eater, but there's nothing in this post I can argue with. K to you.

Well neither of you asked for input so who are we to give it?

I am not condoning, but I am not judging. I say this straight up - to your e-faces. I don't do the whole "nicey-nice" out in the open and "rip you to shreds on the PM" or on other boards shit... never have, never will.

I know what it's like to be in a miserable marriage. I also know what it's like to go through an INSANE separation. People do all sortsa stuff that when they look back on it they say, "What THE HELL was I thinking?" It's understandable when your life is in turmoil as both of your lives now are based on the circumstances. Reaching out and connecting to another human being is not a sin.

Smurfy is legally separated from her husband so all bets are off. She isn't doing anything that is *wrong* or will *put her marriage at risk*. The marriage was over when she left and she is obviously not concerned about a reconciliation and though I've not seen/heard her badmouth Lumberg I have a pretty fair idea of how it went down. Not siding with one or the other but when a woman is *doing it all* why does she NEED her man? What value does he bring to the relationship? ...and I am not talking money. I am talking partnership here. When one feels like they are bearing most of the burden in the relationship the other party becomes a burden and is best shed if they don't change.

Maybe I am waaaaaaaaay off base, but hey, since this is elite I get to bump my gums too. LOL

Being that you are still co-habitating with your wife this puts Smurfy at considerable risk. But as I said you are both adults who have seen some life and I doubt ya'll are thinking that a weekend of human closeness is going to solve any of the problems ya'll are experiencing in your lives that are separate from the other.

I hope that you both gain some comfort and direction. I mean that sincerely.

I really hope they reconsider for the sake of chris's wife and smurfs child.

Well neither of you asked for input so who are we to give it?

I am not condoning, but I am not judging. I say this straight up - to your e-faces. I don't do the whole "nicey-nice" out in the open and "rip you to shreds on the PM" or on other boards shit... never have, never will.

I know what it's like to be in a miserable marriage. I also know what it's like to go through an INSANE separation. People do all sortsa stuff that when they look back on it they say, "What THE HELL was I thinking?" It's understandable when your life is in turmoil as both of your lives now are based on the circumstances. Reaching out and connecting to another human being is not a sin.

Smurfy is legally separated from her husband so all bets are off. She isn't doing anything that is *wrong* or will *put her marriage at risk*. The marriage was over when she left and she is obviously not concerned about a reconciliation and though I've not seen/heard her badmouth Lumberg I have a pretty fair idea of how it went down. Not siding with one or the other but when a woman is *doing it all* why does she NEED her man? What value does he bring to the relationship? ...and I am not talking money. I am talking partnership here. When one feels like they are bearing most of the burden in the relationship the other party becomes a burden and is best shed if they don't change.

Maybe I am waaaaaaaaay off base, but hey, since this is elite I get to bump my gums too. LOL

Being that you are still co-habitating with your wife this puts Smurfy at considerable risk. But as I said you are both adults who have seen some life and I doubt ya'll are thinking that a weekend of human closeness is going to solve any of the problems ya'll are experiencing in your lives that are separate from the other.

I hope that you both gain some comfort and direction. I mean that sincerely.

Papers were filled out earlier this week, our shits been divided up, etc etc. Again, because it is nobody's business, I havent chosen to tell everyone this until now. It's still nobody's business, but I'm just making a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom