Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK be totally honest here.

I'm not sure why many are still purchasing from international sources. We have so many great domestic UGL's so priority shipping without customs is great.

Hulk is gtg
CM us gtg
BB is gtg

Just my 2 cents

You mean those LABS are gtg, right bro? Let's be sure to say the LAB is gtg so nobody thinks this is a source check board. ;)

Quality is most important to me, you're dealing with your body here, you only get one in your lifetime, so be safe use a trusted source. Anything cheap should raise red flags, any shitty/cheap labeling should raise flags, I don't get why people are willing to save $20-30 to put bathtub gear in their bodies. Crazy

Quality is most important to me, you're dealing with your body here, you only get one in your lifetime, so be safe use a trusted source. Anything cheap should raise red flags, any shitty/cheap labeling should raise flags, I don't get why people are willing to save $20-30 to put bathtub gear in their bodies. Crazy

Ya no kidding

For me, Quality and shipping is a must

When people start worrying about price over quality for a ugl.Thats a good way to get an abscess quick.Like The gentleman club anabolics.Their prices might be alittle higher then some other ugl's but i feel a hell of alot safer getting it.

Reactions: ceo
Quite worrying to see people more concerned about the price than quality of gear, think they need to wake up and remember they are injecting this shit into their bodies! I myself would love to pay double the price i do for ugl products to get pharma grade but unfortunately my source does not get any in and id rather trust a source i can go see and know where he lives than order online from god knows where... Definitely quality and peace of mind before price every single time without a shadow of a doubt

Top Bottom