Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK be totally honest here.

I am also pretty surprized at Price being so high on the list of concerns. Everybody wants to get their monies worth and I understand that. But on the other hand this game has the possibility of being deadly....IMO Reputation should def be number 1, then length of time in the game and then price.
Oh and how the fuck do I get that 99% group plz???LMAO.

When talking about UGLs though, price still is a concern. There are some UGLs selling gear for two to three times as much as other UGLs. That's their right to do so, absolutely. But they shouldn't be surprised when they lose customers to some of those other labs.

Is their gear THAT much better? It could be, but it all depends on perception of the user. If a guy gets good gains on a cycle that cost him half as much as the last cycle that he got good gains with, guess where he's going to get his next cycle from?

Why would someone pay the same price for UGL gear that they could pay for pharm grade gear? If the two both cost the same, I would think most or all would opt for the pharm grade stuff, all else being equal (customs, etc.).

Example of the above would be a higher priced, good UGL Sust. vs. Jelfa Omnadren 250, or UGL Enanthate vs. ICN Galenikas. Say both were about the same price or maybe the Euro stuff was even a bit cheaper...and the Euro, pharm grade stuff was available domestically. Which would you think most people would choose? If they knew anything about gear they would go with the euro stuff. And I've seen this exact scenario, so I know it's a reality.

also guys, the rules have loosened up a bit, but EF is still not a platform to promote the source you are working for (or not working for), so please refrain from promoting sources. Lab talk is OK now, but no source talk please. This comes straight from Admin, not mods.

a LAB check is OK, but a SOURCE check is not (ex. XYZ gear is gtg. is OK - XYZ source has great TA, shipping, cust. svc., reach arounds, etc. he's awesome! get all your gears from him! is NOT OK)

no contact info shared
no emails address shared
no source boards shared
no money or price talk allowed
no transaction info shared
no eta info shared
no promoting allowed

Thanks

Price is always a concern, but its not even close to being at the top of my list. Quality of product, and reputation of the source are the most important to me, and obviously discretion in both communiacatn and shipping is a big concern considering the legality of what we are dealing with. I only deal with sources that will communicate over secure email

lol @ "secure email" actually being secure.

Talk to some bros that went down in ORD thanks to their "secure email" providers sharing everything with LE about that.

Price is always a concern, but its not even close to being at the top of my list. Quality of product, and reputation of the source are the most important to me, and obviously discretion in both communiacatn and shipping is a big concern considering the legality of what we are dealing with. I only deal with sources that will communicate over secure email

Agreed, so in my scenario of some UG sust being say twenty bucks more (for 10ml) than Jelfa omnadren, or UG enanthate for ten bucks more than ICN Galenikas, both delivered domestically...you'd obviously choose the known quality of the omnas or galenikas from a highly respected and reputable source, right? Me too!

lol @ "secure email" actually being secure.

Talk to some bros that went down in ORD thanks to their "secure email" providers sharing everything with LE about that.

Yeh man, I'm sure there will always be stories like that out there, but it does still provide at least more security than just regular email most of the time. I just like to be as careful as possible. It's also why I try to only use domestic, and never do international.

I'm not sure why many are still purchasing from international sources. We have so many great domestic UGL's so priority shipping without customs is great.

Hulk is gtg
CM us gtg
BB is gtg

Just my 2 cents

Sorry CEO...thanks for deleting if you feel was inappropriate, still have been trying to feel out the looseness of the rules...my bad. Thanks for having our back as usual here...you are a good bro.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

also guys, the rules have loosened up a bit, but EF is still not a platform to promote the source you are working for (or not working for), so please refrain from promoting sources. Lab talk is OK now, but no source talk please. This comes straight from Admin, not mods.

a LAB check is OK, but a SOURCE check is not (ex. XYZ gear is gtg. is OK - XYZ source has great TA, shipping, cust. svc., reach arounds, etc. he's awesome! get all your gears from him! is NOT OK)

no contact info shared
no emails address shared
no source boards shared
no money or price talk allowed
no transaction info shared
no eta info shared
no promoting allowed

Thanks

Thanks for the info CEO...again, my bad.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom