Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK be totally honest here.

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
What is the decidein factor on what brand of AAS you use? And when you decide to try a new brand what is that deciding factor?

What i look at is discomfort or Pip, quality, results based on my goals, recovery.
It's kind of general. But that's what I look at. As far as who or what brand always quality.

Experience feedback and price, recently I paid double what I could have got my AAS for because I'd used the more expensive brand before with good results... Not to say that I wasn't tempted by the other UGL which also has a very good reputation, but I want to be as sure as I can that I end up with a good result...

Longevity of who has been around... People don't stay around if they don't have top quality... They could not survive... Once you find quality, and what works well, you should not keep jumping around... Quality, reliability and a nice price are all hard to find, but when you do, you should stick with it as long as possible...

Reactions: ceo
What is the decidein factor on what brand of AAS you use? And when you decide to try a new brand what is that deciding factor?

First I see is price, I have no idea how some of the guys here spend that much money a year on roids, some of them must be ultra millionaires, secondly reputation.

I think reputation first. A good reputation generally means better quality, better resolution of issues, and an overall better experience.

Tony

Top Bottom