Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK be totally honest here.

I'm surprised so many people say price. If the gear is crap, who cares if it's cheap?

Gotta go with rep.

When I used to order, a BIG factor was speed of delivery. I hated waiting.

Rep. Rep. Rep. Rep

Brad.

quality and trying to avoid it going threw customs, unless i have no choice lol.Id rather pay alittle extra to have both of those factors.

Quality, reputation, and discreet shipping/delivery.

Not so much interested for extremely fast ETA (though it certainly doesn't hurt!), I have patience to wait if there's a good reason.
Shipping and packing delivery professionally as discreet as possible is very important with international shipments. Usually shipments have to get cross many borders, and are handled by very large number people, so for the shipment to actually reach its destination it should be done with care.

What comes to price, I'm willing to pay for quality products and service, just like with everything else you get what you pay for. If I know that I'll get fairly priced gear from someone who has reputation for standing behind quality of his products, taking good care of customers, and shipping with extreme discretion, I'm happy to pay higher price for all that combined.

Higher prices have to be justified, but if that happens and promises are delivered, I will keep using the same service until some kind of problem arises.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Quality, reputation, and discreet shipping/delivery.

Not so much interested for extremely fast ETA (though it certainly doesn't hurt!), I have patience to wait if there's a good reason.
Shipping and packing delivery professionally as discreet as possible is very important with international shipments. Usually shipments have to get cross many borders, and are handled by very large number people, so for the shipment to actually reach its destination it should be done with care.

What comes to price, I'm willing to pay for quality products and service, just like with everything else you get what you pay for. If I know that I'll get fairly priced gear from someone who has reputation for standing behind quality of his products, taking good care of customers, and shipping with extreme discretion, I'm happy to pay higher price for all that combined.

Higher prices have to be justified, but if that happens and promises are delivered, I will keep using the same service until some kind of problem arises.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

:chomp:

I am also pretty surprized at Price being so high on the list of concerns. Everybody wants to get their monies worth and I understand that. But on the other hand this game has the possibility of being deadly....IMO Reputation should def be number 1, then length of time in the game and then price.
Oh and how the fuck do I get that 99% group plz???LMAO.

1. Quality (clarity/pip) & results (depending on the AAS chosen I have certain preconceived notions of what each should do)
2. Referrals (friends/co-users/boards)
3. Reliability (shipping/privacy)
4. Price (to low sends up red flag) (to high not worth my time)

Top Bottom