Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil based suspension..

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
anyone ever tried this stuff. In the past I tried water based a few times, and never liked the fact that it felt like each injection site had been hit with a baseball bat. But recently the lab that I get most of my stuff from gave me some oil based to try, it was actually pretty painless, which surprised me...anyone else ever try this stuff in oil?
Still leaves me wondering if I want to inject my test at least every day though

Im using some test base in oil now. It treats me good and is rather painless. Only thing I am not sure of is how often should it be injected. I know they say water base needs 2x per day, but this being in oil should absorb slower.

needsize said:
anyone ever tried this stuff. In the past I tried water based a few times, and never liked the fact that it felt like each injection site had been hit with a baseball bat. But recently the lab that I get most of my stuff from gave me some oil based to try, it was actually pretty painless, which surprised me...anyone else ever try this stuff in oil?

What is the potency? 100mg/ml?

this stuff is 100mg/ml, I never thought about it being slower acting, good because I was shoot water based 2x daily and man did that suck ass

needsize said:
this stuff is 100mg/ml, I never thought about it being slower acting, good because I was shoot water based 2x daily and man did that suck ass

string_bean shoots winny into his calves - he's nuts.

Feeling like a pin cushion sucks, not to mention it really becomes a hassle after a while.

needsize said:
How long do you usually run your susp for?

I’m on Test E, can shoot once a week, like I did yesterday.

Or if I am bored I can shoot twice a week. I am up about 12 lbs in 6 weeks.

190 today,

Goal, simple 200# and keep my waist under 30 inches,

Yes I know I will have other gear in my cycle with in the next month or so.

I just don’t want to go off, period.

Top Bottom