Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

offer to be trainer at LA Fitness

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
Got an offer to be a trainer at LA Fitness...

anybody here worked for them at all or have advice/thoughts???

what are your qualifications (if any)

la fitness is the bottom of the lot for personal trainers. they get paid shit, like 9/hr, no commision on packages, and no offense, but they hire idiots for personal trainers, which is how they get away with the low pay.

a simple weekend course would probably qualify you to work for la fitness.

with that said, i am finishing up school, and taking the NSCA cpt cert exam on friday, have my cpr (all age's), first aid, aed cert, but if i cant find a job at a good gym, then la fitness, 24hr fitness will be where i go. (until i get enough names/numbers to train on my own, which is where the real money is at)

it's a part time thing as i go back to school. I have a finance degree but tired of the industry. They do a certification that is from NFCP - i've heard they are not the best but for part time and needing the job for resume (going for Physical Therapist) it might look better - IMHO

yea, for something like that, it'd be fine im sure. just make sure you get a good understanding of all the agonist/synergist/antagonist muscles, plan of motion, joint action, etc.

Top Bottom