Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off of juice and On to Prohormones: My Experiment

not 1 PA, but what people have always told me is that once it's supressed, it's supressed. From what i've read, there's no half way supressed in the picture. People were asking about d-bol and other orals, how they could take it w/ minimal affects on the HTPA. People kept answering saying it would shut down the HTPA. I know the levels of natural testosterone will vary according to length of time on supplement/drug, the type of drug, etc. But i think when it is shut down you will still be producing a certain amount of test, even though it may be minimal. Maybe shut down isn't exactly the best word to describe it. I just think once it's suppressed, it's supressed and there's no half way supressed about it. But that's just my opinion, proof would be in the test results when test is measured.

riskybizz007 said:
not 1 PA, but what people have always told me is that once it's supressed, it's supressed. From what i've read, there's no half way supressed in the picture. People were asking about d-bol and other orals, how they could take it w/ minimal affects on the HTPA. People kept answering saying it would shut down the HTPA. I know the levels of natural testosterone will vary according to length of time on supplement/drug, the type of drug, etc. But i think when it is shut down you will still be producing a certain amount of test, even though it may be minimal. Maybe shut down isn't exactly the best word to describe it. I just think once it's suppressed, it's supressed and there's no half way supressed about it. But that's just my opinion, proof would be in the test results when test is measured.

I guess I am just another "opinion". Believe whatever the fuck you want

riskybizz007 said:

A better way to put it is that what i said is complete fact, and that i have studied this both on a theoretical and practical basis for years now. Perhaps you are just unaware of this. So basically, whether you choose to believe me or not, I am right and those other guys are wrong.

"No, there are varying degrees of suppression. Rarely is anyone ever completely suppressed. Depending on the amount and potency of exogenous steroid in the system, LH and FSH levels will decrease accordingly." by pa1ad

i completely agree w/ your statement that there are varying degrees of suppression. My question to you is when people say, "it will shut down your HTPA" does that mean it will be merely suppressed for a period of time, or does it mean it wont be producing any amount of test at all?

2nd question: Can suppression lead to "shut down" b/c people are always talking about the HTPA being "shut down" and i'm not sure if what they mean is that it is suppressed or it's just completely shut down. I can't imagine it to be completely shut down so i figure it is merely suppresed and like you said it varies.

riskybizz007 said:
"No, there are varying degrees of suppression. Rarely is anyone ever completely suppressed. Depending on the amount and potency of exogenous steroid in the system, LH and FSH levels will decrease accordingly." by pa1ad

i completely agree w/ your statement that there are varying degrees of suppression. My question to you is when people say, "it will shut down your HTPA" does that mean it will be merely suppressed for a period of time, or does it mean it wont be producing any amount of test at all?

2nd question: Can suppression lead to "shut down" b/c people are always talking about the HTPA being "shut down" and i'm not sure if what they mean is that it is suppressed or it's just completely shut down. I can't imagine it to be completely shut down so i figure it is merely suppresed and like you said it varies.

When people (who are these "people" BTW) say "it will shut down your HTPA" they are technically incorrect. Some HPTA function always remains. The extent of the shutdown is related to the steroid taken, dose taken, length of time taken.

Most people that discuss this subject do not really know the facts. So you should just be aware of that.

Well, after one week, I am up 2.5 pounds. Calipers show that BF has not changed. I did not eat quite as much as I'd like, due to work mostly, but I ate pretty well.

It will be interesting to see what happens in week two. This is no dbol, but I am happy. I think the best feature so far, is the jacked pre-workout feeling the nasal spray gives.

Week 2 is now over. I am up another 3.5lbs. Total gain for 2 weeks was 6 pounds, with caliper measurements staying the same +/1 a mm. Not bad....Lets see what I keep.

Top Bottom