Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

obsession with drinking water

Water

I agree with natures aspect of drinking. If you get thirsty, drink. As far as the obsession with all this drinking of water I think it's called the 'monkey hear, monkey say' mentality. Sort of like years ago people believed the world was flat. Some guy with a bunch of letters like PH.D. or MS or whatever on the back of his name said it was the 'gospel truth' and people have been aping it ever since.

But in another sense I'm all for it. There is enough chlorine and other junk, especially tap water, to have some kind of detrimental effect on people in the long run. We wouldn't want people to live forever would we. If I were in the business of marketing bottled water I would be pushing the idea of at least 2 gallons a day. More money for me. Maybe they ought to start lacing the water with some kind of addictive substance to make it more appealing. Some substance that wouldn't burn out the receptors though. Maybe cocaine.
:D

Last edited:
I personally look to drink about 2 gallons a day, I find that although I am constantly going to the toilet, I feel fuller & also so many supplements like Creatine work a lot better with high amounts of water intake. Also when you are on a high protien diet I believe that it also helps to keep the liver healthier by helping flush out the toxins & any other waste products. I mix my water with Crystal light as it makes it so much easier to drink.

Nobody has controlled my mind to the point where I feel that I must drink 2 gallons of water a day( the Water Conspiracy), but since I drink nothing but water, I probably get that much a day.And though nothing tastes better than cold Evian after a rough workout, I suppose I wouldn't overly object to a specialized line of bottled waters laced with cocaine,as well, as was suggested earlier. LOL

After you up, your water intake for a while, its almost immpossible to lower it again. I get thirsty so fast and its strong thirst urges.

Before thirst/food urges seemed the same. Now they feel completely different. I get a dry throat real fast if I'm not drinking tons of water.

Mr

This is interesting. Pretty much the only thing I drink is Dasani water (about 3/4 of a gallon per day) and a fairly small amount of beer (about 24 oz. per day). That means no milk at all (Arnold said "milk is for babies, lol) no soda, no juice and no coffee. It works for me, that's all I can say.

For f***k sake guys, 4 gallons! That's 12 litres isnt'it?
Where do you put them? You must look like a pregnant woman all day long!
I can't drink them even after 4 ecstasy pills and 8 hours dancing in a hot sweaty club, honestly.

Top Bottom