Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak 30% Ugfreak.to deals are on plus more!

great product here
If you use Bitcoin tru Cash App you need to know your personal bitcoin address all 62 digits, I have used bitcoin with other company's but my 1st order with UG Freak is a real pain in the Ass, I have a case file pending right now but wished I did not use bitcoin with theses guy's

If you use Bitcoin tru Cash App you need to know your personal bitcoin address all 62 digits, I have used bitcoin with other company's but my 1st order with UG Freak is a real pain in the Ass, I have a case file pending right now but wished I did not use bitcoin with theses guy's
Why do people continue to post on a thread that is meant for deals, not for your personal issues to get resolved.

There is a proper protocol to follow, message a rep or ugfreak in a dm and the issue can get cleared up, but to bash on a deal thread, you do you but I don't agree with that way of doing things.

Why do people continue to post on a thread that is meant for deals, not for your personal issues to get resolved.

There is a proper protocol to follow, message a rep or ugfreak in a dm and the issue can get cleared up, but to bash on a deal thread, you do you but I don't agree with that way of doing things.
Of course I am in contact with the Support at UG Freak and that's where it get's worste, and I am not bashing when it's the truth, I can't be the only one who ran into this problem

Of course I am in contact with the Support at UG Freak and that's where it get's worste, and I am not bashing when it's the truth, I can't be the only one who ran into this problem
Is support not helping you ? How long has it been since having the issue ?

Is support not helping you ? How long has it been since having the issue ?
Since Sept 26. I have a case file going with Cash App for the Bitcoin transaction but they are slow, I will settle this shit with UKfreak and will know my Bitcoin address as well, never needed it before, you just buy you bitcoin and scan your order with the Bitcoin Cash app except this time with these guy's

Since Sept 26. I have a case file going with Cash App for the Bitcoin transaction but they are slow, I will settle this shit with UKfreak and will know my Bitcoin address as well, never needed it before, you just buy you bitcoin and scan your order with the Bitcoin Cash app except this time with these guy's
But a rep or customer service is in contact with you right resolving the current issue ? Just trying to make sure you are properly getting taken care of with the issue.

But a rep or customer service is in contact with you right resolving the current issue ? Just trying to make sure you are properly getting taken care of with the issue.
all the messages say are Support@UKFreak , it would be nice if a rep or customer service would step up

Top Bottom