Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

obsession with drinking water

Crystal Light is amazing, I dont use the whole packet, just 1/2 to give it some flavour.
I even mix it with vodka on my cheat days:D

i have noticed that more fat people drink water than fit people....every you go you see obese people sucking down water, so I figure water must make you fat? I think I will stick with coffee:alien:

my mouth does get dry when i'm on ECA...water helps. i try to drink at least a gallon a day but to tell you the truth i don't feel any different than when i was drinking less. only difference is i have to piss a helluva lot more. plus if i drink too much water my stomach sticks out and makes my pants tight. it's got to go somewhere.

EXACTLY! You got it mate!
Your belly sticks out. That's what I find against going overboard with water. We mestn't confuse keeping hydrated with bloating your stomach and yourself with quantities the body doesn't probably need.

I try to drink a lot, but I don't drink while I'm eating and don't drink when I already feel full and hydrated. I tend to drink a lot in the gap between 2h after last meal and 1h before the next, when I feel my stomach very empty and I'm probably starting to feel hungry. That way the water goes down without forcing yourself and keep you also from having your stomach sticking out (and I prefer to be dehydrated than to look pregnant!!).
I also try to drink a lot at workout or in hot weather.
But I'll never drink ridiculous quantities like 4 gallons.
Come on guys, nobody ever truly said you HAVE to drink 8 glasses, or 2 litres, or 2 gallons a day. Hydration conditions CHANGE according to weather, sweating, metabolism, food, etc. And smaller frames people by nature hold less water than big frames one.
1 day you might be perfectly idrated with 1 litre, another you might drink 3 and still be hydrated.
I drink about 1.5 litres a day, but I've a small frame.

i figure it's the same deal as protein, carbs, fat or anything else you put in your mouth. your body can only use so much at a time. the rest it stores or gets rid of. small meals work better, so why not small drinks of water. i try to drink a glass of water with each meal, in between meals, but never a ton at a time unless i'm working out hard or in the sun or otherwise getting dehydrated fast.

I had first found out about drinking very large amounts of CLEAN water (filtered or purified) in a really old issue of MM2K. Anyway, since then, i have adapted to drinking never under a gallon a day. You know what, I use the bathroom a lot more but my skin always looks clear, my food digests better, i dont retain water like i used to after a high sodium meal, no dark circles under my eyes, i could go on and on. Don't be afraid to drink lots of water, the excess will only be excreted, you wont gain nothing more than a few minutes worth of water weight. And, when i say i drink water, i mean water, not mixed in with any kind of flavoring or drink. Think about the kind of favor you're doing your kidneys. My urine is never yellow, always clear or almost clear. Water is the forgotten nutrient.

Interesting, I drink about a gallon, gallon, and a half a day..Laced with lemon, or lime juice...Just squeze them into the the water, no sugar...No soda's..tea every now and then....Love water.....

I agree with not drinking to much at one time. streching the stomach walls with water doesn't sound good. I drink alot but its spread out and when my stomach is filled with food I drink less, since its a spatial issue. I still definitly get over a gallon a day. I get thirsty if I don't and It definitly has helped my skin.

I wake up drink 2 cups of water hit the gym,
Drink alot while at the gym but I lose it extremely fast, stomach is never filled with water.

Then for the rest of the day most I ever drink at one time is a cup.

I used to drink 2 cups before supper, trying to curb appetite by giving a feeling of fullness. I realized it never help control my appetite. It just made me feel sickly bloated after dinner. (I also drink about 12oz of milk at dinner).

Now I don't do that anymore, feel much better never eat to a point where I feel bloated regardless of how calorie light the intake is.

i need about 15-20L a day to properly hydrate myself or else i feel like shit. when i wake up in the morning i piss brown and smelly bubbly piss so it takes about 3-4L first thing to get properly hydrate to where my pee is clear

Top Bottom