Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oatmeal as anti estrogen

Franco&/(

what up guys My estrogen levels are high after getting them checked, the doctor told me to have anti estrogen foods and take some medicine he gave me, and I was wondering if oatmeal should be on the top of the list like I've seen online

Oatmeal is a GREAT food to eat. It's high in soluble fibre and contains beta glucan which has been shown to improve cholesterol levels and protect against colon cancer.

That being said, oatmeal (or no other food) for that matter will be strong enough to lower estrogen levels in the body.

You are going to want to use a good quality suicide AI like liquidex AI from n2bm.com. Since you aren't on a steroid cycle, just use one half the recommended dosage.

The nicest thing about liquidex AI is that it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. It will also increase free testosterone levels and won't negatively impact cholesterol levels at all.

If you have clinically significant levels of estrogen, no food will ever help you, and you should rather consider using an aromatase inhibitor or a SERM for this purpose. Just how high is your estrogen level in terms of precise figures?

what up guys My estrogen levels are high after getting them checked, the doctor told me to have anti estrogen foods and take some medicine he gave me, and I was wondering if oatmeal should be on the top of the list like I've seen online

Oatmeal for estrogen? What?

You need to read up on aromasin or arimidex if you estrogen levels are really that high

your doctor telling you to eat certain foods to lower estrogen and then not following up with examples or an explanation is a classic example of why doctors suck.

also what medicine did he give you for estrogen?

if you have never used hormones and your estrogen levels are high then we need to figure out what is causing this.. it could simply be lifestyle, in which your entire diet and lifestyle needs to be changed

What "medicine" did he give you? Is it an anti-estrogen? He may be getting at making some healthier choices, not drinking, things like that that cause higher estrogen levels. People with higher body fat and people who drink alcohol will naturally have higher estrogen levels.

Top Bottom