Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Mayor Enjoys POT!!! .. LOLOLOLOL

Steroid_Virgin

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg found himself the poster boy for an ad campaign to decriminalize marijuana in a full-page spread in Tuesday's New York Times, and he's not thrilled about it.

The advertisement is part of pro-marijuana group The NORML Foundation's $500,000 campaign that will feature Bloomberg, who was quoted in a 2001 magazine article as saying he had smoked marijuana and liked it. The group said this is the largest ever ad campaign calling for the reform of marijuana laws.

"You bet I did, and I enjoyed it," Bloomberg said in an April 16, 2001, New York magazine article, before he was elected mayor, in response to the question if he had ever smoked marijuana.

"I'm not thrilled," said Bloomberg at a City Hall news conference on Monday when asked about his depiction in the campaign, adding that First Amendment laws probably would prevent him from stopping the ads.

By Christian Wiessner

Talk about something coming back to bite ya in the ass... LOLOLOLOLOL ;)

Thank God for NORML. Hopefully others will donate money to their cause, I know I will. Their $500k thing is a direct challenge to the $3.4m that the gov't spent to run those shitty, scare-tactic "Anti-drug.com" ads that were like "if you buy a joint from a guy down the street, you are helping osama". Total bullshit courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Everyone, pot smokers or not, should band together to make sure that marijuana gets completely decriminalized in the US.

England, Scotland, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, and Canada are all considering Complete decriminalization of Marijuana. It looks sure to happen in Switzerland and Canada.

Scotlands prime minister said "the only time you will ever hear me use the phrase 'war on drugs' is to berate it"

Top Bottom