Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

numbness of hands & feet

Without know quantities of any of the drugs I'd tend to side with what gjohnson is saying. Mineral defiency (like magnesium) can also caused numbness in your fingers.

As a side note the disks in the cervical part of your spine/neck can cause numbness from your shoulders to your fingers.

ps. Clen is evil. :devil:

The t-3 and clen is making you're body a hot furnace.
You are prob sweating all the time even while you sleep.

I bet you are getting dehydrated , on t-3 and clen you need to be ingesting 2 gallons of water a day min.

You might not think that you are loosing much water , but you are believe me.
Dehydration can make one feel , tired,grogy,lathargic and yes even cuase some swelling in the hands and feet as the human body trys to prevent deydration and starts storing water in strange areas.
When people get down really low in water levels they start feeling all kinds of joint pains and numbness they had never felt before

I just started taking clen on top of my var cycle & I felt the same sh*t yesterday!
Just randomly my fingers & hands got all prickly & numb..just weird.

I started drinking much more water today, so far its workin'.
Id say drink much much more water.

* the shakes great..lol. IMO clen's sides are much milder on myself anyways than eca was.

as tat said, GH can cause numbness in the hands and feet, AND var increases the bodies production of GH. but i doubt the low var doses girls use (ollloolloolo - oh sorry) would sufficiently spike GH to explain this (but thats only a guesstimate).

Top Bottom