Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

numbness of hands & feet

lots-o-work

hi ladies! i have recently started var/clen/t3. i'm fully aware of the shakey hands as a side of clen, however, i don't know what to think of the numbness i am experiencing. they are either numb or "pins & needles" for a good portion of the day and i also have shooting pains in my hands. the only way i can describe it; it's what i would imagine arthritic hands to feel like - it really hurts. if you have had any similiar experiences or thoughts, i would appreciate your insight.

Have you taken all three drugs before, either together or each individually?

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that steroids may cause some water retention which pushes on the nerves.

Also how long have you been on? Again, increased muscle growth may also press on muscles.

A similar thing happens with GH.

this is my first experience with the Anavar - oxandrolone - . it has been two weeks since i have been on and i just can't help but attribute these sensations to one of the three since i've never experienced anything like it before. it can be overwhelming at times. i've looked everywhere and just haven't seen this as a side and i don't believe that i developed it on my own over night. :worried:

i really start to think that i may be all alone when google can't even help me :)

gjohnson5 said:
large dosess of B vitamins particularly Vitamin b6 also cause this problem
I would also watch my niacin intake

They can cause poor circulation or do you believe their is another issue causing this?

You know now that I read what Tatyana wrote about the sudden increase in muscle size from A/S use that does ring a bell.

Isn't the fact that the connective tissue needs time to catch up to the new sudden increase in muscle strength/size play a contributing role?.... or am I talking outta my butthole? :worried:

I also need to point out that being _deficient_ in B6 can also cause the numbness. Since people believe clen will rob the body of nutrients , this too can cause the issue

gjohnson5 said:
Her problem could be circulation or not
Niacin would definitly affect circulation

Vitamin b6 over time in b150 sized dosages is toxic and can cause neurological problems such as numbness in the hands and feet

Top Bottom