Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now that the primo pushers are gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
floridalife said:
racoon.. Why are you speaking for everyone? DID SOMEONE ELECT YOU SPOKEPERSON OR MAYOR? There are tons of people who here who love primo, take and use primo and are happy with it. I'm currently on it. Bottom line is everyone is different, and everyone reacts differently. You don't comne across as an expert so if your voicing your opinion like everyone has one, then say your view, don't sit here and say "everyone" it's not true. I've never seen someone get their panties in a bunch over a steroid like you. If you don't like it, or it doesn;t work for you then don't use it. But don't sit here preaching like you have a technical background are an expert, author or scientist, because you're obviously not. Thank you

give this man some K!!!

well i live in turkey and without saying too much i got a couple of experiences of primo under my belt, great drug low side effects if you keep the dosage down but it's very mild in anabolic action, if you up the doses to match the effect of testosterone and trenbolone it's not very mild anymore, prostateproblems, acne, red blood cells etc will be encountered again

use it if you have the cash but if you're not rich test+tren is king

Reactions: ceo
boops said:
and as far as satch goes in one of his threads a little while back he said how 2 years in jail would be easy to do for him and me being a C/O tried to explain otherwise, i guess what im saying here is becareful what you wish for......

I REMEMBER THE SAME EXACT THING. SHORTLY THEREAFTER HE DISAPPEARED FOR A FEW WEEKS THEN CAME BACK AND SAID HE JUST WENT THROUGH THE WORST WEEK OF HIS LIFE -- "HELL." IF L/E ARE MONITORING THIS BOARD, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM A REASON/PURPOSE/DRIVE TO BRING YOU DOWN. AS THE GOOD BOOK SAYS, "SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND," SO DON'T GIVE L/E A REASON OR THE DESIRE TO TRACK YOU DOWN BECAUSE, UNLESS YOU'RE OSAMA BIN LADEN (FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON), THEY WILL TRACK YOU DOWN. JUST ASK SADDAM HUSSEIN. KARMA COMES AND GOES NOT JUST BECAUSE OF OUR ACTIONS BUT BECAUSE OF OUR WORDS ALSO.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE STUFFED MARLIN/TUNA MOUNTED TO A PLAQUE ON THE WALL WHERE IT'S INSCRIBED UNDERNEATH "I GOT CAUGHT BY OPENING MY MOUTH" ?

WHY DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF?

Holy fu… haven’t been here in a long while and it’s cool to see how some people have grown. Needsize (avatar), you just keep getting bigger! Impressive.

I look at it this way. For someone like me who is always on (HRT) and does 3 to 4 heavy cycles a year, a real turkish primobolin cycle is a breath of fresh air. I get some decent gains and I feel great. Let me clarify. I usually do feel pretty damn good when I’m using higher doses, but with primo, I don’t get any of the negatives that come with it.

So IMO there are much better choices—gear that will give you a much better bang for the buck, but for me, money is not an issue and, like I said, a primo cycle is a nice break for me. I get my gains and it’s not at all harsh. Then after that’s over, I’ll wait a while and jump back on a nice tren-winny-test cycle, which is by far my favorite combination but is a tad bit harsh.

racoon_city said:
well florida i dont like the blanket marketing that goes with the drug and its blatant. go back and reread my posts. ok tomorow im going to start promotimg deca and ram down everyone's throat, deca,deca,deca....im going to make it seem like life isnt worth living unless your running deca...now you see my point? or are you still enabling the bullshit that has been going on here!!???

Why do you have to start shit period, why dont we all just post questions and answer and quit acting like high schools kids, this site is really becoming a nuisance more than a tool lately, and you for one are contributing to that feeling more so than anyone last few days, I agree with Florida's statement, but I wouldn't have asked it so nicely. You guys should be ashamed for kicking a brother when he's down, pretty pothetic, and no I dont see your point, you're not making one, you're just pissing people off. Feel free to state your opinion, but dont state mine for me, I am well capable of doing that myself.

boops said:
apparently you werent around in the days when there was the great test vs deca war namely between ranger and E2 going up against 2thick, talk about bashing....ahhhhhhh the good ol days...... :)

and as far as satch goes in one of his threads a little while back he said how 2 years in jail would be easy to do for him and me being a C/O tried to explain otherwise, i guess what im saying here is becareful what you wish for......

that was great, because you made massive guys debating what the most effective gear is, I am more likely to pay attention to opinions when guys have built their kind of size, and have their number of years in this game

if im wrong why am i getting showered with GREEN KARMA? someone has to speak up..the shit has been fowl for a long time around here. i think i made my point. dont need to defend it anymore.

Bro for real, lets drop all this shit. its already taken up too much space. and enuff with the bombs. if someone says his opinion and you dont like it, Disagree, dont bomb them. but if someone is on the site saying bullshit and advising people wrong, then bomb away. but for real lets stop it with these bomb threats. it stops people from expressing their true opinion and thats what most people are angry over with satch. Flames and Bombs. enuff with that shit, its so childish. if you disagree with racoon they say so and leave it at that.

god damn it , what a mess . I will throw in my 0.2 cents .

1- I don´t know wtf happened to the bald boggieman , but I do have an idea . It is pretty obvious and if that really happened , well , he knew the risks of doing what he was doing for a living so ... he was playing a dangerous game here . He knew that .

2- I don´t blame the guy for pushing something that he sells , he is not forcing anyone to buy it . He is not pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to buy primo . If you are a newbie and you end up buying his product just because he is promoting , sorry but you do deserve to lose your money and have no results . You should educate yourself and have years of training under your belt before using any kinda of AAS , not just " WOW this guy said it is good , I am gonna USE IT NOW ! " , if you are dumb enough to act like that , you deserve what you got . Sorry .

3- I do blame him for bombing and trying to get people banned just for the reason that they called him out or created a topic about how they dislike primo . Also sometimes he acted like he was a god or a guru , and like someone said he was barely a begginner in the iron game .

4- But in his defense , he was always helping a lot of people even when there was a question like : " how many cals should I eat today " ? He would simply answer it to help the guy even though this time he knew that by helping he wouldn´t get a sale .

Well , that is what I think .

Victor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom