Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now that the election nightmare is done...

that 3 billion probably paid for a lot of advertising jobs...at least those people worked for their gubment cheese!

no it didn't. Those campaign guys don't get paid all that much and there really ain't that many of them, if that's called job creation now it's time to fold up the U.S. That 3B went out to the local tv stations, no more no less.

Move to a country that matters. Why do Canucks care so much about our elections? I don't even know when yours are or how often? Don't ya'll have shit to worry about up north?

if Hockey was in season woot wouldn't even have known there were elections or who was running. Plus it's lookin like another lockout season for them so he's pacing.

Now we'll have Eric holder possibly stepping down with out and prosecution and have Big sis possibly step in from the department of homeland security. They are talking about us getting downgraded again. Also, no surprise we have the UN guns treaty back. Few hrs in after Obama won and they already started talking about it and it's on the able again.. Good times

Move to a country that matters. Why do Canucks care so much about our elections? I don't even know when yours are or how often? Don't ya'll have shit to worry about up north?

We only care about your elections because of how fucked up the states are and the direct Implications on us. Not to mention our tv is filled with American channels and media that bombard us with elections starting 2 years before it even happens. As for our elections they can be called at anytime if we feel our Pm is blowing it, or every 5 years. Thankfully Canada is making new connections and treaties so that we don't have to rely on the states as for moving to a country that matters I wouldn't live anywhere else our economy is quite stable, try not to drag the world down with you guys.

We only care about your elections because of how fucked up the states are and the direct Implications on us. Not to mention our tv is filled with American channels and media that bombard us with elections starting 2 years before it even happens. As for our elections they can be called at anytime if we feel our Pm is blowing it, or every 5 years. Thankfully Canada is making new connections and treaties so that we don't have to rely on the states as for moving to a country that matters I wouldn't live anywhere else our economy is quite stable, try not to drag the world down with you guys.

i used to make fun of canada, me and my arrogant tool friends would travel to ontario thinking we were superior.
now i feel the exact opposite, if it was feasible to move i would consider it, seems a much more harmonious and rational thinking country

i used to make fun of canada, me and my arrogant tool friends would travel to ontario thinking we were superior.
now i feel the exact opposite, if it was feasible to move i would consider it, seems a much more harmonious and rational thinking country

That's what I've been thinking lately

Top Bottom