Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now that the election nightmare is done...

Whats there to talk about. Just another asshole with a lot of power and couldnt keep his hand out of the cookie jar because of that.

Hate to say it, but have you seen his wife, and seen the woman he was boffing?

Whats there to talk about. Just another asshole with a lot of power and couldnt keep his hand out of the cookie jar because of that.

Dude is an American Hero. One of the top 4 Generals of the past hundred years.
If your shit don't stink I would love to see you sell a rose smelling pile on ebay for big bucks.

I don't give a fuck if he Got some strange. He showed Honor by resigning because of his indiscretions. That's what a good Military leader is supposed to do.
He didn't pull a Congress move and still run for office or keep office. He Manned up and said what he did was wrong and he wasn't worthy of keeping his position.

Fuck.............. Some peoples kids have no respect....

Dude is an American Hero. One of the top 4 Generals of the past hundred years.
If your shit don't stink I would love to see you sell a rose smelling pile on ebay for big bucks.

I don't give a fuck if he Got some strange. He showed Honor by resigning because of his indiscretions. That's what a good Military leader is supposed to do.
He didn't pull a Congress move and still run for office or keep office. He Manned up and said what he did was wrong and he wasn't worthy of keeping his position.

Fuck.............. Some peoples kids have no respect....

1. Never cheated, not on a wife or girlfriend.
2. An honorable man doesn't break his oath.
3. He didn't volunteer the information, the FBI sniffed him out because they thought he may have been compromised and blackmailed, even Fox News is reporting that angle; He was forced to resign.

PS Anyone in the military that has an affair is guilty of a crime.

1. Never cheated, not on a wife or girlfriend.
2. An honorable man doesn't break his oath.
3. He didn't volunteer the information, the FBI sniffed him out because they thought he may have been compromised and blackmailed, even Fox News is reporting that angle; He was forced to resign.

PS Anyone in the military that has an affair is guilty of a crime.

1. Everyone makes mistakes - You know ALL about that.

2. Everyone Makes mistakes

3. Since you don't get it.... Someone finding out or not is irrelevant. He was not forced shit if so Prove it with facts.
Because he could have easily used his power to keep his position.
But did the Honorable thing and stepped down and admitted his mistake.

P.S. Anyone out of the military that commits adultery is guilty of a crime. So What's your point?
p.s.s LOL @ hypocrites with a wrap sheet sitting around judging other peoples honor.

1. Everyone makes mistakes - You know ALL about that.

2. Everyone Makes mistakes

3. Since you don't get it.... Someone finding out or not is irrelevant. He was not forced shit if so Prove it with facts.
Because he could have easily used his power to keep his position.
But did the Honorable thing and stepped down and admitted his mistake.

P.S. Anyone out of the military that commits adultery is guilty of a crime. So What's your point?
p.s.s LOL @ hypocrites with a wrap sheet sitting around judging other peoples honor.

Never committed adultery...He isn't an honorable man if he broke his oath...period...Never broke an oath in my life .

Top Bottom