Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not interested means, not interested

jerkbox said:
the only thing that ever happened to me like this, was this scrawny, gay indian dude who worked at the dunkin donuts i used to go to every morning....when he asked my name and start calling me by my first name everday,i switched stores.....lol. too creepy
I laughed off most of her advances at first 'cause she's young enough to be my daughter and I'm somewhat used to younger women flirting with me and it being harmless. I think they may like to see me blush. This one just is overly persistant.

tell her manager the whole story and make up some shit, low level employee like that, she'll be fired by the end of the day...Why be nice?:whatever:

Ulcasterdropout said:
tell her manager the whole story and make up some shit, low level employee like that, she'll be fired by the end of the day...Why be nice?:whatever:

No, UlcasterCrip.

That is innapropriate....she's just a fucking kid. Why would you ensure she got fired simply because she's infatuated with TripleS?

Some of you kids really need work.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
No, UlcasterCrip.

That is innapropriate....she's just a fucking kid. Why would you ensure she got fired simply because she's infatuated with TripleS?

DIV

Yea, I'm not going to do anything to get her fired over an infatuation.

DIVISION said:
No, UlcasterCrip.

DIV

"KIDS" !?! I'm not a kid, Kneegrow...

Another thing, TripleS is talking about a serious inconvenience here. Changing stores possiblly....He's the paying consumer. I don't agree with this rational. It's a business, period. When pussy is a factor, male deducing is automatically complicated...I don't get it.:whatever:

SSS, i think that in an act of extreme compassion on behalf of yourself and your lovely wife, i think it is your moral duty to boost this girls flagging self esteem and protect her from the crushing consequences of rejection by having lots of mad sex with her

really, its the right thing to do

"hit it raw, dawg!" lol stringbean, 2 peas in a pod sometimes i swear ;)

Ulcasterdropout said:
"KIDS" !?! I'm not a kid, Kneegrow...

Another thing, TripleS is talking about a serious inconvenience here. Changing stores possiblly....He's the paying consumer. I don't agree with this rational. It's a business, period. When pussy is a factor, male deducing is automatically complicated...I don't get it.:whatever:

Don't take that shit personal, UlcasterCrip. I call everyone kids......even my own parents.....so I'm not picking on ya'.

There's just rules of ettiquette and I don't think it's cool to get her fired because of a simple infatuation. That's me.

DIV

Mr Sexy- dont say anything!!! your gonna more sex out of this than actualy cheating- most wifeys I know get extememly horny knowying their dude is wanted by another chick ;)

Top Bottom