Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

non steroid options for boosting test?

stevelunny

Hi there

I am looking for non-steroid options to boost test. I am 34 years old with fairly low (but not medically low enough to need HRT) test.

i bought some pronabolin at GNC but i read online reviews and they were pretty terrible so i think i'll be returning it.

thanks for any info!!
Steve

So would something like Beastdrol be out of question for you?

I know other guys on here are going to ream me for that but I want YOUR thoughts

Hey, why not just use the entire TRS? Its everything your'e asking for and more. Like Creatine, guys are staying on it year round, there is no crash or any hormonal downside its good for you or just about any adult even if you skip a few days or reduce the dose. Dermacrine is good too, but you shouldnt use it more than 6 wks. Just my experience. Good luck with it.

I haven't used Dermacrine yet but I'm going to give it a try soon I think. Didn't somebody mention being able to just stay on with Dermacrine/Sustain in alternating order? I've used Permadrol from Zupplements before and loved it but you're definitely not staying on that. Strength gains were ridiculous though.

Top Bottom