Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva how long how much?!?

2nice79

Tommorow is exactly 14 days after last test e injection and going to start Nolva. I have 20-20mg tabs how much a day for how long? Also taking Creatine, Multi-vitamin, And Tribulus.

Just take Nolva for a while and should take HCG too.

I think Nolva for maybe 4 weeks or 8 weeks is good i think to make sure test production returns to normal.

xrsist said:
8 weeks of nolva??

I don't think Natural Test Production will be repaired in a short 4 weeks on PCT. I take a Serm like Nolva to allow Test Production on a long term basis. Doesn't hurt to take Nolva for 8 weeks. It takes time for Test to return.

zk7 said:
Just take Nolva for a while and should take HCG too.

I think Nolva for maybe 4 weeks or 8 weeks is good i think to make sure test production returns to normal.

Your an absolute IDIOT!!! Please do not give advice when you know nothing about AAS.

First off bro,you should of run your Test for 10-12 weeks.I don't start seeing results til week 7 or 8.Anyways if thats all you have take 1 20mg tab a day until you run out,that'll give you 3 weeks of Nolva,stick with the Trib as well.Good luck to you.

drwoody said:
Your an absolute IDIOT!!! Please do not give advice when you know nothing about AAS.

First off bro,you should of run your Test for 10-12 weeks.I don't start seeing results til week 7 or 8.Anyways if thats all you have take 1 20mg tab a day until you run out,that'll give you 3 weeks of Nolva,stick with the Trib as well.Good luck to you.

agreed, especially with the idiot remark!

Top Bottom