Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Libido! Why?

Not enough sleep and good quality sleep. Taking too many supplements and unnecessary extra vitamins. Lowering my Test dosage a bit. And adding in an anti-aroma. And dropping dairy. Dairy is bad! Bad hormones in that shit. Does come from a pregnant female cow you know!

Plese post a link about the bad hormones in milk I drink 6-8 cups a day lmao

Google it C.K. I don't have links. Taking in Dairy increases my estrogen and progesterone. Fuck Dairy. Why drink ANYTHING from a pregnant female?

Wowwwwwww I wanna fkn puke after reading up on it!

Told ya! I even wrote to a milk company a few times. Always adding in nice shit to say. And they would always reply. But once I mentioned how their milk increased my progesterone. They NEVER replied back. Odd aint it? (sarcarsm):rolleyes:

Not enough sleep and good quality sleep. Taking too many supplements and unnecessary extra vitamins. Lowering my Test dosage a bit. And adding in an anti-aroma. And dropping dairy. Dairy is bad! Bad hormones in that shit. Does come from a pregnant female cow you know!

fuckin balls. now milk is bad. i just read about the hormones. everyday i find out another food or substance that i put in my body everyday is dangerous. kinda scary

There was a comment here earlier from Ross I think to take DHEA, 50mg in the morning, 50mg at nite for this issue of no libido. That was a bad idea, way too much DHEA. Caused a lot of water retention, moodieness, edgyness and argumentitvness, just like it indicated on the bottle. It did help somewhat with libido, but not worth the side effects. I wouldn't go higher than 25mg a day of this stuff.

There was a comment here earlier from Ross I think to take DHEA, 50mg in the morning, 50mg at nite for this issue of no libido. That was a bad idea, way too much DHEA. Caused a lot of water retention, moodieness, edgyness and argumentitvness, just like it indicated on the bottle. It did help somewhat with libido, but not worth the side effects. I wouldn't go higher than 25mg a day of this stuff.

Did you take an anti-aroma with it like Aromasin? This stuff will convert to Estrone at a high rate! And later on to Estradiol.

Top Bottom