Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nipples still tender and "puffy"

automaticj5 said:
Hey guys -- I am on 125mg tren/100mg prop eod in week 4 right now... just started taking cabergoline this week .5ml eod to try and rid me of the tender nips and bit of puffiness... how long til I should notice results?? any other ideas? Thanks

i would have used an AI,,but no wi would get some Nolvadex ASAP.

What's the LD50 for cabergoline? As I remember it's not that high. This is all from memory so it could be totally wrong but I don't think more is better with cabergoline.

automaticj5 said:
I've only heard that nolvadex is a HUGE NOOOOOO NOOOO when on tren...

agreed...if you run nolva with tren its a big no no...tren is a 19nor and taking nolva will just enhance your gyno...you need to run some letro and reverse it if its not too late..dont ignore it bro and jump on it asap

ya its already going away... do u think I should take a real small dose of letro w the caber to make sure its gone? then continue caber thru the cycle?

automaticj5 said:
ya its already going away... do u think I should take a real small dose of letro w the caber to make sure its gone? then continue caber thru the cycle?

what are you taking to make it go away? I would normaly say use arimidex but since its a 19-nor a-dex wont help

i start cabergoline last monday -- and did .5ml eod til friday.. then moved to e3d.. did my last .5ml yesterday(sunday) and again ill get it wednesday... you think I should add any letro just to rid any symptoms that are still left...

automaticj5 said:
i start cabergoline last monday -- and did .5ml eod til friday.. then moved to e3d.. did my last .5ml yesterday(sunday) and again ill get it wednesday... you think I should add any letro just to rid any symptoms that are still left...

run it a little longer just in case of estrogen rebounds..better safe than sorry

caber/dost has a long half life.. no need for EOD, even E3D is short.. I do E5thD, no problems, but I started it the day I started my Tren..

Top Bottom