Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night peeps. I leave you with what may be the best rap song of all time

well i find it intersting that everyone likes different styles of rap. i will always like Eazy E and Ice Tea

Cruisin down the street in my six-fo'
Jockin the bitches, slappin the hoes

Boyz N the Hood, Eazy Duz It, Nobody Move
Grand Larceny, I'm Your Pusher, High Rollers, New Jack Hustler

Is this considered Old school shit? I guess that's what I like

Smurfy said:
well i find it intersting that everyone likes different styles of rap. i will always like Eazy E and Ice Tea

Cruisin down the street in my six-fo'
Jockin the bitches, slappin the hoes

Boyz N the Hood, Eazy Duz It, Nobody Move
Grand Larceny, I'm Your Pusher, High Rollers, New Jack Hustler

Is this considered Old school shit? I guess that's what I like

Ice T was always my fav back in the 80's

jackangel said:
lol, quiet. silly. as for the clip you linked, i got tired after 30 seconds of nothing. i'm sure it would kicked ass right after then, though.

First 2 minutes is like a giant intro. I hat you.

Are you another suburban white kid that thinks he's black? Either way this talentless crap sucks. Most people can get a mix machine and rhyme some words, smart people get a job.

Army_Stud said:
Are you another suburban white kid that thinks he's black? Either way this talentless crap sucks. Most people can get a mix machine and rhyme some words, smart people get a job.

Hi Razorguns! :qt:

Army_Stud said:
smarte people join the army to catch bullets like a sponge!@#$@#
lemme guess, are you a rural white trash dude that joined the army because he had no other options? stereotypes work both ways
that beat is hottt

Gambino said:
the beat is hottt

gambino.jpg

Gambino said:
smarte people join the army to catch bullets like a sponge!@#$@#
lemme guess, are you a rural white trash dude that joined the army because he had no other options? stereotypes work both ways
that beat is hottt

Nah, decided to go through West Point instead. Who's better to fight wars than rural white boys?
Stereotypes do work.
I can tell by your grammar you're treading on the edge of retardation. Keep dreaming of being a Gambino and enjoy your "beats".

Top Bottom