Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night peeps. I leave you with what may be the best rap song of all time

PuddleMonkey said:
LOLOLOLOL fuck no, I hate most mainstream rock they try to pass off as metal.
you and razorgunzzz skin flute players in Symphony of Destruction: the MegaDeath fan club?

PuddleMonkey said:
You laugh but that song handed your ass to you 2:00 minutes in.

I lasted 4 seconds (just like in teh sexes) b4 I fast forwarded to a random point, heard 2 seconds of what sounded like a 12yo white kid, then X'd that motherfucker.

KillahBee said:
I lasted 4 seconds (just like in teh sexes) b4 I fast forwarded to a random point, heard 2 seconds of what sounded like a 12yo white kid, then X'd that motherfucker.

lol@you trying to compare those girlie mobb deep vocals with Paris.

You need to go back and fast forward 2+ minutes in and then try to tell me balls deep doesn't sound like the "12yo white kid" (and a girl one at that).

PuddleMonkey said:
lol@you trying to compare those girlie mobb deep vocals with Paris.

You need to go back and fast forward 2+ minutes in and then try to tell me balls deep doesn't sound like the "12yo white kid" (and a girl one at that).

I seriously thought you were joking. I thought that was a joke video. That guy is REAL??

holy lmfao. Super original too - make fun of the president, that has NEVER happened before.

KillahBee said:
holy lmfao. Super original too - make fun of the president, that has NEVER happened before.

Its about Bush Sr, not Jr. And rapping about rough street life was never done before Mobb Deep huh?

Without looking into it I'm pretty sure Paris pre-dates your Mobb Deep anyway, at least he had something to say besides "ooOhhhhh I'm froM da stReetz, I gHeTto thug, I put capz in yO aSS!".

Top Bottom