Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Crew Roll Call

smallmovesal said:

you just took me back to my childhood. i wonder if anyone else remembers that song....

are we there yet? no we're not. when will we be there? not for a little while. do we have far to drive? yes we do. are we there yet?

etc. :)

I haven't heard that one.

And hey Jim! I'm studying. Ugh. How about you?

PHATchik said:

And hey Jim! I'm studying. Ugh. How about you?

I'm taking a break from studying. I pulled an all-nighter for a test today that I think I aced, but I am tired as shit. My eyes fucking burn from being open so long. Anyway, I have a quiz to get ready for in the morning... AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! :)

Addikt my man, would you like a position in the night crew royal whatever? You could be executioner or whatever you like

Jimsbbc said:

I'm taking a break from studying. I pulled an all-nighter for a test today that I think I aced, but I am tired as shit. My eyes fucking burn from being open so long. Anyway, I have a quiz to get ready for in the morning... AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! :)

Good luck! I have 2 tests tomorrow. Ugh.

Austin316 said:
Addikt my man, would you like a position in the night crew royal whatever? You could be executioner or whatever you like

Sup Austin?

I bet you a dollar you are high as hell right now... Do I win?

I dont feel like executing... How about I am just a pompous, smart ass prick?

Top Bottom