Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Crew Roll Call

Ausitn, your deranged sexual fantasies about me are starting to get a little creepy. Your embarassing yourslef....
I JUST DON"T THINK OF YOU THAT WAY!

Smalls...glad to see you're back, and fuck you. :D My muisc rules.

Phat...I've got a similar song to the "pirate" one that you're gonna love. :)

Kayne. Um, yes. Machiavellianism. Ok.

Taps your now officially the night crew royal ass pirate seeing as how you like pirates and all, now be gone with you peasant

a big fuck you to you too taps.. btw i spoke with our mutual friend last night and he was interested in going to that yummy food place at the beach that you and i so enjoy! :)

and austin, i can personally verify he is a butt pirate.... he was eyeing men up a storm last i saw him ;)

and, since i'm a visual communicator, i thought i'd conjure up (aka steal) an image for austin and phatchik... now chill out you two:

fight-bac.gif

Austin316 said:
Night Fly, place in what seetheart?

Smalls, glad to know you are back in business :D

Sweetheart? :(

Night Fly...I gotta place for ya...1 week girl..and you are all mine!!!!

B True

I feel like I am being reprimanded by my mother. Lol, Smalls. Hmmm, I suppose I should say something along the lines of He started it!

And btw, I have to go to the bathroom! (Hey, it was that or are we there yet?) ;)

I started nothing and you can't prove it so neeeener neeeeeener neeeeeeeeeeeener :D

And Al where did u go? no more IM?

PHATchik said:

(Hey, it was that or are we there yet?) ;)

you just took me back to my childhood. i wonder if anyone else remembers that song....

are we there yet? no we're not. when will we be there? not for a little while. do we have far to drive? yes we do. are we there yet?

etc. :)

Austin316 said:
I started nothing and you can't prove it so neeeener neeeeeener neeeeeeeeeeeener :D

And Al where did u go? no more IM?

lol

ok i'll be back i'm just trying to d/l some stuff for a project and my d/l has been lost three times. bah!

:)

Top Bottom