Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Crew Roll Call

Why does my ass sweat so much?

Seriously.

Do you think it may help if I shaved it?

Then maybe buy a seperate deodarant bar... to wipe in the crack of my ass? Run it like a credit card, back and forth a few times?

Any better ideas?
--

I'm at work. :mad: Annoying, but at least i'm getting time and a half for this...

I'm gonna post a new thread in a bout 5 mins, and all you mo'fo's are gonna love me for it. You'll see... :)

Taps said:
I'm at work. :mad: Annoying, but at least i'm getting time and a half for this...

I'm gonna post a new thread in a bout 5 mins, and all you mo'fo's are gonna love me for it. You'll see... :)

That would explain why your butt is not online.

Yep, I have a vaild excuse. :)

I'm so annoyed I have to be here. Our phone lines get shut off at 10 (20 mins ago)....I can't even order a pizza.

How's your night going babe?

I've got 2 tests tomorrow, so my butt is studying chemistry right now. And it's not even the good kind. lol :angel:

How about you?

this is my thread, check in and shut up...Im the glorious beautiful incredibly hot campus model night crew king so you all must listen to me...Btw the rest of the night crew royal court is out of action I spose so I reign supreme, long live the king!!

Top Bottom