Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Crew Roll Call

lol @ Austin. Ever read Macbeth? You're getting mad with power. :D Don't tell me you're staying up all night again, dude. If you're still on here when I get home, I'll kick your ass. :mad: :)

Phat, I'm basically sitting at my desk here doing nothing as usual. :rolleyes: I have to sumerize the banks sales totals for the corporate big-wigs...but that only takes 10 imns. I'm just here for the extra cash.

Glad to hear you've finally stared studying.;) What did you think of that Mos Def song, btw?

just checkin' in... i am still night crew, after all :)

i do apologise profusely for not upholding my duties as mistress of night calls and foreign affairs, king austin. please forgive me.

ya'll don't know nothin' bout me - i'm from louisiana. ok, now that that's out of my system, carry on.

SHut up Taps, know your role and shut your mouth, Im bigger then you so kicking my ass isn't going to happen, Ill just have you dragged off and flogged in the middle of town

I haven't been dethroned yet. I'm still Queen of the Night Crew last time I checked.

And Taps, that song was ok. I wasn't a really big fan of it though. I liked that one song much better. It was "fun" There's just something about being a pirate I guess. lol :)

Smalls, actually, he sent me some that I actually liked. He tried to send me a Wilco song that you had sent both of us. lol.

And Austin, that is fine with me.

Top Bottom