Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice email.... Ugh.... I sure hope this bullshit changes....

jh1 said:
From the Ex:

"i cant wait till that day comes when lily says she wants to live with me instead of you"

That's like the 9th time she has illuded to something along those lines. She left me a voicemail, which I have saved, back around her b-day saying "I'd cut you out of Lily's life completely if I could."

I sure hope after she gets clean she doesn't try to slowly turn my daughter against me. I guess I'll save all this in case one day she tries to pull that bullshit.

as long as you're calm and cool and deal with her mother in a clear and rational manner. . .your kid will see right through the bullshit that her mom tries to put in her head. . .trust me. . .i've seen it too many times. . .kids aren't dumb. . .it's not easy to bite your tongue sometimes, but if you really care about your relationship with your child, that's exactly what you have to do. . .never say ANYTHING bad to her about her mom and NEVER argue with her mom in front of her. . .

BIKINIMOM said:
Meh... kick his ass? Darlin SHAKE HIS HAND 'cause he got the booby prize! :lmao:
Thats pretty good. Shake his hand and wish him luck with that! :) Hope he is ready for 4-5 years of hell.

Top Bottom