Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Gen launch titles: PS4 has significant resolution advantage over X1

Kid games eh...

Fuck at least I quit that World of Warcraft shit. Talk about a time sink, Jesus fuck but man is it fun and addictive. Nothing like cracking a few cold ones and doing some 3v3 Arena matches with my boys.

Good times...

Warcraft 3 was betta

Why the fuck wait for one and pay so much when there are gonna be no games out for it anyways..waste of fucking money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

completely unprepared for the zombie apoc then. Good luck having to hump it through the woods with all that gear. Won't even be able to carry all your ammo from the looks of it. :coffee:

lucky for me there aren't any woods around here...

I'm sure you'll be really safe tho bunkered down in your mom's basement with your....wait...you don't even own any weapons. You'd have to know how to operate one first.

Rnchscam the only workout you do is that one pathetic situp to get out of bed at noon in your moms house, and even then you use your elbows

But keep playing kid games

haha look at this limp noodle dick telling telling someone they don't workout. haha

nice E.D life you got goin there.

lucky for me there aren't any woods around here...

I'm sure you'll be really safe tho bunkered down in your mom's basement with your....wait...you don't even own any weapons. You'd have to know how to operate one first.

if you got a chicken suit handy you can stroll across my range anytime, who knows all 800 rounds might miss. :lmao:

Top Bottom