Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It Has Begun: E3 2013 Highlights

while I have zero plans to purchase either, I kind of hope now Sony buries MS. Than someone else comes along and buries Sony....or Sony and MS destroy each other I dunno point is both these companies have salted the shit out of the industry. The bullshit that emanates from both of them is intolerable...just happens that right now MS is way more full of shit than Sony is.

I heard both wont play ps3 or 360 games

That's a damn shame

I had a hell of a Xbox arcade library and that won't work either

I had Xbox and 360 but microsofts constant online, drm and shit is fucking awful.

Sony is focusing on what gamers what while m$ is seeing dollar signs

Guess its time to get used to the lame ass ps controller.

Or stick to PC gaming

Where are you guys preordering from? Do they charge your card the minute you preorder or the day it ships? I want to hopefully pick it up the day it comes out.

I Chose Xbox over ps2 and 360 over ps3. think I'm going to make the leap over to sony this year.

Where are you guys preordering from? Do they charge your card the minute you preorder or the day it ships? I want to hopefully pick it up the day it comes out.

I Chose Xbox over ps2 and 360 over ps3. think I'm going to make the leap over to sony this year.

I did GameStop. But mine sold out the day they started allowing per orders. 100 bucks per consoles 5 bucks for games and accessories.

Amazon will let you per order and won't charge you until it ships. GameStop.com I think charges you upfront.

I did GameStop. But mine sold out the day they started allowing per orders. 100 bucks per consoles 5 bucks for games and accessories.

Amazon will let you per order and won't charge you until it ships. GameStop.com I think charges you upfront.

From what I understand Amazon is already sold out through Christmas for PS4. At least according to first date of availability.

I preordered one from a local Best Buy though so there are still places to get one at launch or close to it.

From what I understand Amazon is already sold out through Christmas for PS4. At least according to first date of availability.

I preordered one from a local Best Buy though so there are still places to get one at launch or close to it.

Yeah. I bounced around today looking to preorder an extra of each system to either sell at a ridiculous profit come the holidays. Or be nice and have it on hand for a friend to buy off me retail value. But five gamestops two best buys. Bj's and three walmarts and nobody had any left for pre order.

I do know that GameStop and bestbuy got more ps4 allotments than x box. And get your wii u's now cause those are gonna be hot during the holidays too when people can't get the other systems.

Top Bottom