Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Gen launch titles: PS4 has significant resolution advantage over X1

Wow Microsoft just keeps stooping lower.

NDAs Prevent Devs From Saying PS4 Is Stronger Than Xbox One

Page 2

Page 3

After all the crap PS3 got last generation and Sony took every bit of it, ultimately putting out the best quality games and delivering the best bang for the buck.

Microsoft however...

I suppose when you make billions in profit every quarter you have the power to release a crap console and then shut everyone up when they call you on it.

They deserve to get thoroughly humbled this generation in a very distant last place.

They deserve to get thoroughly humbled this generation in a very distant last place.

for me to agree wholeheartedly you know it's bad, I was an MS honk for years. I still hate Sony but unbeleivably not nearly as much as MS now. It's mystifying how they've let this get away from them. I can't game much anymore but when I do it's all PC.

for me to agree wholeheartedly you know it's bad, I was an MS honk for years. I still hate Sony but unbeleivably not nearly as much as MS now. It's mystifying how they've let this get away from them. I can't game much anymore but when I do it's all PC.

It'd be nice if Valve took over the gaming scene there too. Time to shatter Windows and make way for Steam OS.

NDA's should be no surprise for developers coding for multiple platforms. I don't find it that shocking, but being in IT in the finance industry we don't talk to anyone or test anything without a signed NDA.

I got my ps4 at midnight and its just fucking amazing... I have nba2k, fifa soccer, assassins creed, call of duty and kill zone... It is just awesome!

I got my ps4 at midnight and its just fucking amazing... I have nba2k, fifa soccer, assassins creed, call of duty and kill zone... It is just awesome!

Well I woke up 3.5 hours after midnight to go to the gym. Got mine at lunch. And I thought I hid my nerdom well, you got me beat Dylan, lol.

Well I woke up 3.5 hours after midnight to go to the gym. Got mine at lunch. And I thought I hid my nerdom well, you got me beat Dylan, lol.

Lolll i went right after the gym just in case someone pissed me off and i was all jacked from the gym lolll

Top Bottom