Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Gen launch titles: PS4 has significant resolution advantage over X1

37, fuck I guess I'm getting close. Maybe I should play world of castles or whatever javas fucking retarded ass game was.

yeah, i toss and turn at night losing sleep over front squats in my 3500 sq. ft house, and wake up tired as fuck driving my $80,000 car to work in the morning where I don't do shit all day long.

yeah, i toss and turn at night losing sleep over front squats in my 3500 sq. ft house, and wake up tired as fuck driving my $80,000 car to work in the morning where I don't do shit all day long.

completely unprepared for the zombie apoc then. Good luck having to hump it through the woods with all that gear. Won't even be able to carry all your ammo from the looks of it. :coffee:

Rnchscam the only workout you do is that one pathetic situp to get out of bed at noon in your moms house, and even then you use your elbows

But keep playing kid games

Kid games eh...

Fuck at least I quit that World of Warcraft shit. Talk about a time sink, Jesus fuck but man is it fun and addictive. Nothing like cracking a few cold ones and doing some 3v3 Arena matches with my boys.

Good times...

Top Bottom