Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newcomer with a few questions

hey fb!! from one newbie to the another.. WELCOME to the board. geez.. dont know what else to say.. the ladies above have said it all.!! just give it some time. be consistent.. run hard, lift heavy, eat clean..and take ur supps... ur back will lean out soon enough. hang in there girl!! -- KBgrl

Thanks, everyone! The encouragement is very appreciated. It's hard when all your friends and family only pay lip service to getting healthy and fit, year after year, alwaays choosing the yoyo diet which never works. No matter how much advice you give, your own progress being the proof, they still don't listen. I'm really glad I found a board where I can share my experiences and ask for advice. It gets lonely out there!

FatBack:fro:

Welcome to the board Fatback! Congratulations on your weight loss and maintaining it for 10 years. That's an awesome feat, and you should be very proud.

About your friends and family only paying lip service to getting healthy and fit...It's amazing how other people will act like they want to do it, but never LISTEN to the people (like you) who've actually done it. Instead they just keep doing the same stuff that never worked for them before (or looking for quick miracle fixes that don't involve diet and exercise) and continue complaining how life dealt them a hard hand.

Top Bottom