Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New too bodybuilding

hayrab

Hello, Im a 20 year old male I currently weigh 300lbs and Im 6'5" and Im quite sure most of the weight is probably fat :( Anyway, I finally made the choice to change my life with bodybuilding. I signed up for a 1 year gym membership through my work. Im a true bred computer geek and tired of being fat.

My dad used to work out alot when he was young and I told him I was making a commitment to bodybuilding so we went out to the local Advanced Nutrition and bought some supplements, vitamins, minerals, whey protein, and some flaxseed oil. I also recently purchased Arnold's Encyclopedia to Bodybuilding. I've been working out and following my new diet for 2 weeks now and its not nearly as bad as I thought it would be Im actually enjoying working out and reading Arnold's book.

I'm following Arnold's recommendation for basic training which is Mon/Wed Chest/Back, Tue/Fri Arms/Shoulders, Wed/Sat Legs and abs everyday. I went and bought some food I knew Id need for my new diet currently eating whey protein shake in the morning( 3 cups of whey, 1 whole banana, can of sliced oranges, 1 tbl spoon of flaxseed oil, and 1 cup of skim milk), I also eat some carrots, cauliflower(sp?) and broccoli with it. Then I hit the gym about 11am for about an hour (all I can handle right now :) then I head over to work at 12:30 and drink another shake that I make in the morning, along with some can of mixed fruit, more vegetables and a can of tuna fish. When I get home from work at 8:30pm I usually have fish or chicken salad etc...

Im open to the use of steroids, my dad and 2 of my cousins have used steroids and they look great. I know I read alot on the internet about waiting until you hit your natural limit before doing steroids but Im really just looking to take maybe some winstral or something to help the weight loss and make my gym workouts even more efficient. Don't flame me about using steroids this early please :).

Well, I guess this is just a hello and hopefully you'll be seeing alot more of me here on the boards trying to learn as much as I can about making my diet/workout more efficient to help me get in shape and maybe later on get into bodybuilding(VERY far off) because Ive been told Ive got a great frame for this, having a large frame and being 6'5". Any advice you guys could give would be great right now Im just going on stuff my dad and cousins tell me.

Thanks,
Harb

Sorry for all the posts

didn't mean too thought I was getting a error when I was hitting submit but then I started getting emails saying people were replying to my thread that I couldn't even see :) Once again, sorry

Thanks,
Harb

Top Bottom