Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this...

Yes it is! And I notice you are female, please do not do what I see like 90% of the women at the gym I work at doing, which consists of running directly to the treadmill doing a light jog on it for 20-30 minutes, then getting on a bike for 15-20 minutes, then going and picking up some 5lb weights... that's what not to do! Haha

There are some really knowledgable women that post on this site, I'll leave the bulk of the advice up to them. But IMO get on a good weightlifting routine for actual strength training, a good cardio routine for fat burn, and you will begin to see results as well as some restoration to those terrible knees (which more often than not are due to a weakness of supporting muscles around the tendons).

As for diet, same thing, I'll leave it for the ladies, but IMO you probably need to cut down on carbs. Cut out the sweets and sodas to start with then start building up a more personalized diet for your goals.

I'd look at the knee prob first. Prior injury? Does jenn52 mean u were born in 1952 and your knees are just bummed out? I just shattered my leg like on Saturday haha. I'm gonna have a different knee issue and solution, hgh :), than someone who might just have a muscle imbalance. Then address routine and diet based on her goals.

knee/stability needs to be dealt with..even if its arthritic or a muscle imbalance (weak abductors is a major player) a competent trainer or physio should set up a good first stage/step training

I would also suggest yoga and or pilates as a first step to getting balanced and strengthening core..both are knee friendly

While ur dealing with ur knee issues you can always tweak your diet as well. If weight loss is your goal this is often the biggest issue. U should post up an honest days meal plan so u can be helped out on that as well

Right there with you sista. Spent a year in a wheel chair cuz of knees, but now am squatting. Admittedly it has taken many many years but so very worth it.

Top Bottom