Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the board

Sounds like a gyno flaring up to me. Ide try out the letro and tapper up. Don't get yourself worried and don't play with the nips. Try not to wear clothing that rubs harshly against your nips. Keep your regular routine. Letro is potent and may shut u down due to very low estro level. I took prami along side my letro but again started out very low dosages and ramped up to assess tolerance. How's your body fat? If it's high I would definitely start focusing on drastically dropping the fat. This is key to faster recovery. Cut out the bs foods and eat clean. Don't take anything to raise estro. I also took ketoburn with letro to help with my daily routine and weight-loss. It also supposedly aids lowering prolactin . Another thing you could look into is early into the letro you could use something like letrozone or formastanzol ( go light with forma) and apply it to your nips. That really helped me with the sensitivity. Towards the end of my letro I pretty much had everything under control then I took a testbooster that also had properties to lower estrogen. I think was bought at ruthless supplements. Ok so if all goes well remember to cycle with an ai always. Be patient. Stay focused in your workouts. I took advantage of the letro and leaned out very fast and still made some nice gains. I believe that was what helped me. To be honest I was on letro for 8weeks and in a few months post my body seemed to be back to normal, nips and areola was tight and very small. Ok good luck hope this helps. I'm not a doc but just my experiences.

Great info. My diet is on track, just slow process with bad sleep apnea. Just got the machine set correctly so I should be running all on the same path now and improving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom