Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to the board need some help on shoulders

J_VanPelt

hey guys im new to the board and i wanted to get a little help from all the guys here what is the best ways to put mass on your shoulders that is the only thing that lack on my pathetic little body and i just want to see what everyone says so i can make me a killer routine up be thankfull for everones input on this one.

side delts

:bawling: what about side delts thats what i need to get i want good round shoulders right now they are kinda flat on the sides

Well then you can only properly hit the middle head with a large variety of lateral raises. Had the same problem and i was doing shoulder presses with 105lb dumbells and stil no full delts, then shifted to lateral raises and my shoulders blew up like crazy. I changed the type of lateral raises i did every 2-3 weeks and they grew easy as hell, i never had to do presses again.

Had the same problem, started doing military presses about three months ago, shoulders are looking very large and square now !

Rocket

Rocket

is military presses behind the neck or is it either one in front or behind sorry if this is a stupid Question I just had a brain fart and could not remember.

Military is in front bro.
:D:D

Also try dumbbell presses and behind the neck presses.. they both work well. Arnold presses work well also.

I would suggest trying supersets as well.. for example one-db side laterals supersetted with one-arm cable side laterals w/o rest in between will FLAME your side delts completely. Arnold presses supersetted with wide-grip bb upright rows are good also. Military presses supersetted with standing db side laterals are also good..

As you can see you can mix it up again and again. Dumbbell side laterals first in your workout with fatigue your side delts and then you can move onto a heavy press like military's and itll focus more on your side delts.

thanks I have to work out shoulders and legs tomorrow so I will get back with you Friday and let you know how it went also I'm going to post a pic for before and I'm going to update about every other week so all you guys can see and tell me where I need to hit harder.

Top Bottom