Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to everything looking for gains with sustanon 250

Wandrews91

I'm new to using any type of body enhancers and a friend has recommended using sustanon 250, is this recommended and how much/often should I be using ?
Thanks in advance guys.

Male
Aged 22
Height 5ft 9
Weight 11 stone
Build small/medium

Sustanon comes as a 250 mg per ml and the typical dose is 500mg per week divided into two shots. How long have you been training? What is your diet and protein intake? Pin one cc on Sunday and one cc on Thursday. If I were you though, I would use our search engine and research everything that you are going to be putting into your body. Have you thought about any PCT ? How long do you plan on running your cycle? I ask these questions because the last thing you need is to run a cycle and not get any gains because your training is off, your diet is not dialed in or your PCT after you come off has not been thought out. I have gifted you a Platinum Membership and I want you to use our search engine to look up first cycles? Training? Weight gaining diets? And I especially want you to learn all you can about the pros and cons of Sustanon and anything else you may think of taking before you take it.. Also a typical cycle is usually 12 to 14 weeks and you need to ensure you have all of your gear, supplements and PCT in hand before you start your first shot. You have alot of work to do before starting however I wish you luck on your endeavor.

The user 'wandrews91' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Thanks for all of that information, there's a lot to take in, as I said I'm very new to this and iv only started training again last month, I don't have a diet plan written up just yet as I need advice for that either on here or my friend who will be training me, no idea what PCT is and I'm using protein, not sure what details you need so il list what it says, per serving 50g of protein - 1277 calories, added creating and glutamine as I say I'm a complete noob and spending a few days doing some research before I make any decisions so I'm at least clued up.
Thanks again and sorry for my lack of knowledge haha.

I wouldn't juice right now bro if your just started working out a few months ago you will want to spend a year or two before juicing but I'm sure you are making good progress right now, if you want to bulk up up your calories and protein intake look into natural things like creatine maybe some test boosters for now man get a good program together and a good diet

Thanks for all of that information, there's a lot to take in, as I said I'm very new to this and iv only started training again last month, I don't have a diet plan written up just yet as I need advice for that either on here or my friend who will be training me, no idea what PCT is and I'm using protein, not sure what details you need so il list what it says, per serving 50g of protein - 1277 calories, added creating and glutamine as I say I'm a complete noob and spending a few days doing some research before I make any decisions so I'm at least clued up.
Thanks again and sorry for my lack of knowledge haha.

You are fine. I am delighted that you see that you realize that you need to do more training and especially research on all of this.

Too small, too young

gain at least 30 lbs natural before drugs if you want to get the most out of cycling and avoid long term complications

Top Bottom