Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Survivor Season picks teams based on RACE!

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
This should be interesting.

Intially there will be 4 teams. One WHite, One asian, one hispanic, and one black.

Anyone want to bet on which team has the most members still around when they hit the merge?

I think the asians will be smartest
the hispanics will be lazy
the homies will be the best at physical challenges
and the whites will be the best at lying and manipulating everyone else

thoughts?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/20060823-1048-tv-survivor.html

Sounds like a skit from Mind of Mencia.

He had a Stereotype Olympics with events geared toward racial Stereotypes.

Lestat said:
This should be interesting.

Intially there will be 4 teams. One WHite, One asian, one hispanic, and one black.

Anyone want to bet on which team has the most members still around when they hit the merge?

I think the asians will be smartest
the hispanics will be lazy
the homies will be the best at physical challenges
and the whites will be the best at lying and manipulating everyone else

thoughts?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/20060823-1048-tv-survivor.html

The 'hommies' may not be that physically great. Cirie I think her name was from this past season was not a physical threat. She had tits that weighed as much as some of the smaller chicks. There have been 'bucks' from all races. 2 seasons ago they had a scrawny white guy run down the big brawny brother. All they had to do was add water. I would bet the caucasians would have the greater numbers followed by the :Perk: and then the :fro:. My guess is the :mexican: would fare the worst and probably be out after 4 episodes. They will however, have the nicest hut and the cleanest beach. If a :mexican: did win the car, would they put it on blocks on the beach next to the shelter?

The Asians or Hispanics will prolly win. Homies don't work well in a team and the Whites will all want to be the leader and stab eachother in the back.

4everhung said:
I'm betting on the jew team

Yeah, they'll bomb the other teams power plant and bridges straight away

They will prolly figure out how to make pipe bombs from pinnapples. Course they will need a little techincal support from Americans :)

Top Bottom