Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New routine...

New Jack

If I decide not to box and just focus on bulking up and hitting the weights, what routine should I use? Can someone please help me out with this? I would like to do a 3-4 day workout. Can someone outline a workout and diet schedule for me. I am interested in getting massed and bulked up. Not so much interested in getting ripped. I am 6' 203.

my .02 worth

The thing with diets is everyone has their own opinion....I would suggest from what I have read about 14-16 cals/lb if you want to bulk up.(2800-3300) Out of that try to get in at least 1.5 - 2grams of protein per lb. That would take about 1200-1600 cals of protein. So you would only have 1400-1700 left to eat. With the rest of the calories you can choose what to do. If you notice you are gaining to much fat then play with the numbers a little bit. I figure this could be a start that maybe someone else could go with b/c I am not an expert on diets, just trying to throw out some ideas....

(I went ahead and did the calculations for you b/c I am really bored and am suffering from insomnia at the moment :( Oh well...Good luck bro

-Chuck

Top Bottom