Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New post from Kyoshi... Must read !!!

kyoshi6

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey Bro's
Sorry I haven't been able to participate here but you have got to read the post I just wrote on the Health forum. A very upsetting post for me to make. I had to have emergency surgery so go give it a read and give me your input. hope to be back soon
Thanks,
Kyoshi6

Geezus bro I'm so sorry to hear that. Definitely look into the legal aspect of it, a lot of lawyers give free consultation. But at the same time, put effort on rehab for your body. It sounds like some sort of nerve damage, but I am positive it will recover over time. The body will find its way. Give it time, patience and therapy.

good luck bro!! think that it could have been worst without the surgery, or even with the surgery...who knows what kind of difficulties the doctors had that day with your back.

Damn.

I wish you all the best bro.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.. I would have much rather had something good to report like 20lbs of lean muscle added or that I had found a case of Test lying outside my door..lol.

I will keep my progress posted as well as the legal findings. I'm sure both are going to be a long drawn out process. I will just stay here on the site and get motivation from you guys..
Kyoshi6

Top Bottom