Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

new member introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

lespat

Banned
hello i am lespat i am new member i would like to introduce myself and i have been lifting for many days and i like to take cell tech and protein. please i would like to do steroids but will it make my penis shrink?
 
Hung Like A Hockey Puck For $600

ANSWER.....it was the first item Lestat had penetrated his coolie hole with before the realization that it wasnt going to fit.


*beep*























what is s a henway alex?
 
Dunk Corleone said:
Hung Like A Hockey Puck For $600

ANSWER.....it was the first item Lestat had penetrated his coolie hole with before the realization that it wasnt going to fit.


*beep*



what is s a henway alex?

around 2 maybe 3 pounds
 
Dunk Corleone said:
Hung Like A Hockey Puck For $600

ANSWER.....it was the first item Lestat had penetrated his coolie hole with before the realization that it wasnt going to fit.


*beep*























what is s a henway alex?

No chats anymore???
 
biteme said:
And I am smiteme.
smiteme! thats awesome! like if some peeps are hangin in heaven, and one puts a sign on the other guys back that say "smite me".
"hey god, god, this dude wants to be smitten, you better smite his ass"
 
lespat said:
hello i am lespat i am new member i would like to introduce myself and i have been lifting for many days and i like to take cell tech and protein. please i would like to do steroids but will it make my penis shrink?
yeah and it will make your head shrink too :)
 
if i was to have an alter it wouldnt be Lespat it would be something like Choderboy or something
 
worst alter ever.

can we can an IP check please.

I bet this is HiIntensity.
 
hotzie said:
nice detective work , makes me wonder now
I'm pretty sure its him, he's been looking to find a way to get back at me ever since I called him out for wearing the visor (aka fag helmet)
 
Lestat said:
I'm pretty sure its him, he's been looking to find a way to get back at me ever since I called him out for wearing the visor (aka fag helmet)
exhibit A: Gambino diffused a bad karma of lespat on 01-Aug-2005 - 12:55 AM
 
hotzie said:
exhibit A: Gambino diffused a bad karma of lespat on 01-Aug-2005 - 12:55 AM
exactly, I was just about to post the same thing:
Gambino diffused a bad karma of lespat on 01-Aug-2005 - 04:55 AM

And also he bumped some old threads of me in order to try to expose me was a "wuss" and make fun of me with other members while he knew I was away from the computer.

Sad to see a good bro turn on another like that, but it happens. I think we all can see who he made look foolish though, himself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom